Beach Middle School
BEACH MIDDLE SCHOOL GUIDING PRINCIPLES
"Our Values as a Positive and Progressive Learning Community"
- RESPECT: An environment of respect fosters a safe school: academically, emotionally and physically.
- INTEGRITY: The development of integrity is a process that can be actively acquired though the middle school learning experience.
- DYNAMIC LEARNING: Students must learn within the context of the a dynamic global learning environment. Technology is a strategic tool that makes learning more accessible for each student.
- RESPONSIBILITY: The habit of consistent responsibility is essential in the acquisition of knowledge. Good academic habits support individual academic achievement.
- TEAMWORK: Working as a team to use information and solve problems is a skill which leads to improved success in future careers and endeavors.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.