Early Childhood Center
During our school year we have a variety of different events available to not only our students but their families as well. Activities such as holiday parties, working in the inter-generational garden, Bookfair and special visitors are planned during our school day, while activities such as trips to the Fall Festival, Coffee time at the Treehouse, family reading time, the carnival as well as our end of the year potluck are planned during evenings and breaks.
A night full of games, treats, prizes and costumes. Fun for the whole family.
Students work together with the Senior Center to plant a garden each spring.
Students learn about healthy food choices, the growth cycle of a plant
as well as working together with the senior citizens of out community
to build a beautiful garden they can visit and pick from all summer long.
- Early On (opens in new window)
- Enrichment Resources
- First Steps - Washtenaw
- Full Day/Full Year Preschool
- Great Start Readiness Program
- Kindergarten and Young 5's Resources
- Licensing Guidelines (opens in new window)
- Questions and Answers
- Registration (opens in new window)
- Safety Drill Information - 300 Building
- Safety Drill Information - 400 Building
- Special Events
- Special Visitors
- Staff Directory
- Speech & Language (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.