Chelsea High School
To request your OFFICIAL high school transcript see below:
Alumni: You must request transcripts via Parchment.com as transcripts have been uploaded to their site. Transcripts are not available for pick up.
Current students: You may obtain an unofficial transcript for your personal use by stopping in to see Mrs. Weber. Official transcripts for colleges/military, scholarships, NCAA, insurance purposes, etc. must be requested via your Naviance student account.
- If you are applying via the Common Application, there is no need to request your transcript through Naviance.
Naviance and the Common Application are linked.
- If your college/university is a member of Naviance (no fee to send transcript) and requires a secondary school report, Naviance will send this form electronically to your counselor.
GED (Adult Education) or SAI Program:
Beginning March 14, 2015 Michigan GED test takers who have earned a GED credential and want to order duplicate copies of transcripts and OFFICIAL* Michigan GED certificates, please contact the GED Testing Service online at http://www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/gedrequest-a-transcript or by telephone at 888-906-4031.
· A $15.00 fee will be charged by GED Testing Service to process these requests.
Requests will no longer be accepted via paper, phone, fax, e-mail, or walk-in for the fulfillment of GED credentials. Contact GED Testing Service if you have additional questions at 1-888-906-4031.
To request an "UNOFFICIAL" copy (if available), please contact Andrew Thompson at 734-433-2208, ext. 6074.
- Music Calendar
- Performing Arts Facilities
- Program for Independent Living Skills
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.