This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.
Chelsea School District
Welcome back to basketball season! Community Ed. wants to see everyone on the hardwood again this year! This year we will again only have one basketball season, so make sure you register and don’t miss out! We will be putting teams together in all divisions (grade 3, 4, 5 and 6). Teams will practice at least one evening per week and will be established based on participation numbers. Once teams are set, they will be posted on the Community Education website (www.chelsea.k12.mi.us, click on ‘Community Education’ Department). Practice and game schedules will also be posted.
• Each grade (3, 4, 5, and 6) will be broken down into separate boys and girls divisions.
• Typical practice times will be 5:45 – 6:45 p.m. or 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. on Mon., Tue., Wed. or Thur. Game times will be 1 hour long and between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
• Games will be played in Chelsea, Dundee, Onsted and Tecumseh
• Grades 1-2 will be broken into teams. Teams will be separated into boys and girls divisions.
• Typical practice times will be 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. or 6:45 – 7:45 p.m. on Mon., Tue., Wed. or Thur. Typical game times will be 9:00, 10:00, 11:00 a.m., or 12:00 p.m.
We cannot run a successful program without the help of parent volunteers as coaches. We will need a head coach for each team. If you are interested in being the head coach of a team, you should not register online. Please call the Community Education office at (734) 433-2208, Ext. 6074. The coaches meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 21 at 7:00 p.m. in the WSEC Board Room.
Check below for team information, schedules, and field information!