Chelsea School District
MAJORS & JUNIORS BASEBALL
- Baseball and softball will both meet on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Practices will start on April 5 and the season will conclude on June 21.
- The Majors division will be for ages 11 & 12, Juniors division will be ages 13 & 14
- Practices and games will take place at various fields (Beach, Dana, South Meadows, and WSEC as well as games in Jackson County).
- Registration cost is $142 and includes team uniform
- Registration deadline is March 15
- Skills days will be held at the WSEC Gym on a date/time T.B.A.
Community Education will be fielding teams for the 2023 season in the major league divisions of baseball and softball. Majors will be for ages 11-12, while Juniors will be ages 12-14. We will play games both home and away against other teams in our District (mainly Jackson County).
Practices and games will be intermixed during the season and will take place on various fields including South Meadows, Beach, WSEC, CHS and Dana. The tentative schedule will be posted on April 7. Your registration fee will include the cost of your player’s team jersey, pants and hat.
We cannot run a successful program without the help of parent volunteers as managers. We will need a head coach/manager for each team. If you are interested in being the manager of a team, you should not register online. Please call the Community Education office at (734) 433-2208, Ext. 6074. The managers meeting will be in April.
- Registration (opens in new window)
- Community Connections
- Director Page
- Early Childhood Center (opens in new window)
- Afterschool Care
- Sports & Recreation
- Youth Enrichment
- Adult Enrichment
- Super Saturday
- Camp Gabika
- Cameron Pool
- Facility Use
- Materials Distribution
- Adult Education/GED
- Community Education Staff
- 2017 Community Survey
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.