Chelsea School District
SPORTS & RECREATION
Chelsea Community Education provides all youth and adult recreation activities to the residents of the Chelsea School District, including the City of Chelsea, as well as outlying areas outside District boundaries.
Our major team sport seasons include baseball/softball/tee ball, flag football, soccer, and basketball. Additional camps and clinics are offered throughout the year. We also offer adult men's basketball, co-ed indoor volleyball co-ed pickleball, and co-ed softball. If you would like to discuss other sports opportunities, we would love to hear from you!
Look for Spring/Summer 2022 registration to open soon!
- Field Hockey (3rd-8th grade)
- Tot Sports, Iddy Biddy Sports, Sports Exploration & Schoolage Sports
- Bulldog Soccer School (4-10 year olds)
- Little League Baseball, Softball & Tee Ball
- Chelsea Tennis Club (4th-6th grade)
- Registration (opens in new window)
- Community Connections
- Director Page
- Camp Gabika
- Early Childhood Center (opens in new window)
- Afterschool Care
- Sports & Recreation
- Youth Enrichment
- Adult Enrichment
- Super Saturday
- Cameron Pool
- Facility Use
- Materials Distribution
- Adult Education/GED
- Community Education Staff
- 2017 Community Survey
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.