Chelsea School District
Chelsea School District Stakeholders,
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the United States Department of Education released several grants to local educational (K-12) agencies. One of these grants is the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief III (ESSER III) grant that will provide school districts with emergency relief funds to address the impact that COVID-19 has had on elementary and secondary schools.
In December of 2021, in accordance with ESSER III and 11t grant requirements, through a survey, the Chelsea School District sought feedback from all district and community stakeholders to help determine how the district should best utilize ESSER III funds to address unfinished learning and ongoing COVID-19 recovery. We included staff, students and parents in this survey.
On Thursday, January 3, at 4:00 PM, the Chelsea School District hosted a Community Zoom Session regarding the ESSER III and 11t funds. We provided and discussed the ESSER III survey results from December of 2021. We also conducted a Thought Exchange to gather additional feedback from our stakeholders. Potential grant expenditures that coincide with the survey results were also presented. Links to the presentation, Thought Exchange question and the recording are provided below.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Julie Helber, Superintendent
- ADA Policy
- Submit ADA Concern
- Athletics (opens in new window)
- CSD Bond Information
- District Calendars (opens in new window)
- District Staff Directory (opens in new window)
- Educational Options
- Employment Opportunities
- Facility Use (opens in new window)
- Family Change of Address Form
- Food Services (opens in new window)
- Freedom of Information Act: Information
- Maintenance Concerns (opens in new window)
- Mental Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
- New Student Registration
- Open Meeting Notices
- Public Health (opens in new window)
- RFP Information
- School Start/End Times
- Web Accessibility Information
- Covid-19 Update Center (opens in new window)
- Contact Us - Lets Talk
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.