Chelsea School District
Please visit the WISD web site for complete fingerprinting information: Washtenaw Intermediate School District Fingerprinting Link
WISD provides LiveScan fingerprinting services (no ink cards) for School Employment (SE), Driver Education License (LDE), Third Party Tester (TPT), State Bar (SB), Daycare Licensing (DCL) and National Child Protection Act (CPE). These services are located at the WISD, 1819 S Wagner Rd, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106.
Hours of Operation
Fingerprinting services are available on the following days:
- Monday 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- Wednesday 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Fingerprinting is CLOSED on Tuesdays, Fridays
Special note: During inclement weather conditions, please check our website or your local weather channel for school closings. If WISD is closed, then fingerprinting will be closed.
What to Bring
1. Picture ID (ie., driver's license, passport, etc.)
2. $69.00 Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard/VISA) or Money Order (payable to WISD). Sorry, no checks accepted.
3. Completed LIVESCAN Fingerprint Request Form
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.