Chelsea School District
New Student Registration Information
Welcome to the Chelsea School District!
The Chelsea School District works hard to meet the educational needs of the students and the community. We are continually recognized by School Match Corporation as a district in the top 14% of school districts in the nation. Our mission is to achieve educational goals one student at a time.
Elementary schools: North Creek and South Meadows. Both are located within the city limits of Chelsea. Both have been completely remodeled in 1997, with up-to-date technology. We have a warm and caring teaching staff and support personnel.
Beach Middle School is a progressive school designed to meet the needs of students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
Chelsea High School opened in the 1998/1999 school year and has 225,000 square feet with an auditorium, physical education complex, music facilities, technology and classrooms that are designed to meet the needs of students.
Washington Street Education Center (WSEC) meets a wide variety of educational needs for the students and community. Early childhood, high school, community education activities, athletics and community organizations are located on this site.
- North Creek Elementary - K - 2nd grades
- South Meadows Elementary - 3rd - 5th grades
- Beach Middle School - 6th - 8th grades
- Chelsea High School - 9th - 12th grades
To register, please complete the online registration form. Click here to enroll. If you have questions, please contact Betsy Elkins at email@example.com.
In order to register the following information is needed:
- Proof of residency (tax bill, purchase agreement, rental agreement, utility bill associated with the home)
- Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (no photo copies accepted)
- Immunization Record
- All non medical waivers must be obtained by visiting your local county health department.
- Students will not be enrolled into the Chelsea School District until the school district receives a copy of their completed immunization record or a waiver signed by the health department.
For more information contact:
Chelsea School District
500 Washington St.
Chelsea, MI 48118
(734) 433-2218 (fax)
Enrollment Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Betsy Elkins, Registrar-Administrative Assistant (734) 433-2208 ext. 6001
- ADA Policy
- Submit ADA Concern
- Athletics (opens in new window)
- CSD Bond Information
- District Calendars (opens in new window)
- District Staff Directory (opens in new window)
- District Updates
- Educational Options
- Employment Opportunities
- Facility Use (opens in new window)
- Family Change of Address Form
- Food Services (opens in new window)
- Freedom of Information Act: Information
- Maintenance Concerns (opens in new window)
- Mental Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
- New Student Registration
- Open Meeting Notices
- Public Health (opens in new window)
- RFP Information
- School Start/End Times
- Web Accessibility Information
- Covid-19 Update Center (opens in new window)
- Contact Us - Lets Talk
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.