Chelsea School District
The Chelsea School District Board of Education is beginning the task of searching for the district’s new Superintendent of Schools, as Dr. Julie Helber has announced her retirement for the end of this school year. She has served the district admirably for six years in this position.
The selection process, up to and including the appointment of a new Superintendent, is extremely important to ensure the ongoing success of the district. In addition to the Board of Education, staff and community groups can play a very important role in the search process. The Board will be assisted by the Michigan Leadership Institute during his process. MLI Search Consultant Andy Ingall will lead the search process.
Excellent schools with satisfied students, parents and staff are assisted by high quality educational leadership. Few aspects of the educational system are as important as the quality of leadership provided by the Superintendent. Therefore, the candidates for this position will be expected to possess and demonstrate many qualifications, skills and abilities, including the ability to help forge strong partnerships with teachers, students, parents and community.
- ADA Policy
- Submit ADA Concern
- Athletics (opens in new window)
- CSD Bond Information
- District Calendars (opens in new window)
- District Staff Directory (opens in new window)
- Educational Options
- Employment Opportunities
- Facility Use (opens in new window)
- Family Change of Address Form
- Food Services (opens in new window)
- Freedom of Information Act: Information
- Maintenance Concerns (opens in new window)
- Mental Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
- New Student Registration
- Open Meeting Notices
- Public Health (opens in new window)
- RFP Information
- School Start/End Times
- Web Accessibility Information
- Covid-19 Update Center (opens in new window)
- Contact Us - Lets Talk
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.