Chelsea School District
2021-2022 School Year
Chelsea School District - Staff Field Trip Request Forms
Two (2) forms are listed below and MUST be completed for all trips.
*District Field Trip Request Form
*Transportation Request Form
Both forms require your Building Administrator's approval.
The Transportation Request Form MUST be completed to use any Chelsea School District Transportation Vehicle. (School Bus or Van) The quickest and easiest way to do this is by email.
- Download and Open The Transportation Request Form.
- "Save As" to Word and keep this as your master form. For the master form, you can enter any information that remains the same for future trip requests. You are now working in your own word file and not the internet.
- Do a second "Save As" to whatever you want to call this trip request. (Example: Biology Trip/Date, Greenfield Village/Date) You should add the date of the trip in your description.
- At this point, you need to add all pertinent information for this trip request. (Example: Date/Times/Destination/Number of Passengers/etc.)
- Now send this completed form (as attachement) to your Building Administrator AND the Transportation Office.
- Once the transportation office receives your Building Administrator's approval, an email will be sent to the initiating staff member and Building Administrator that all paperwork is on file and that the trip is now scheduled.
- Questions? Don't hesitate to contact The Transportation Department.
Lisa Book, Transportation Director - ext. 4075
- Director Page
- Transportation Staff
- 2022-2023 Registration
- Welcome Letter
- Bus Route Schedules
- Chelsea Roads
- Transfer Assignments
- Parent/Guardian Forms
- Staff Forms
- School Closing Information
- Passenger Safety Rules
- Danger Zone
- Employment Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Back To School Safety Tips
- Severe Weather Procedures
- Bus Stop Review Request
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.